Geekbench 4.1.2 Crack Download [Mac OS X] latest final version of the best cross-platform benchmark that measures the performance of your computer’s processor and memory. Geekbench 4 crack download for mac is designed to make benchmarks easy to run and easy to understand, Geekbench 4 Full version takes the guesswork out of producing robust and reliable benchmark results also. You can also download Paragon NTFS For Mac 15.
Our pick: BitTorrent. One of the longest-running torrent clients still seeing active. Torrent for mac free download. The Pirate Bay – Best All in One. Termed as the “King of Torrents” the Pirate Bay is one of the.
Welcome to the Geekbench Browser. Geekbench 5 measures your device's CPU and GPU Compute performance. Use the Geekbench Browser to organize your Geekbench benchmark results and share them with other users around the world. Discover Geekbench 5. Geekbench 4 had no battery benchmark in its initial release, either; it was added in 4.2, over a year after the release of 4.0. We hope Geekbench 5 adds a battery benchmark more quickly, but in.
In addition, Geekbench 4 direct download link for macosx allows you to measures your system’s power and tells you whether your computer is ready to roar. How strong is your mobile device or desktop computer? How will it perform when push comes to crunch? These are the questions that Geekbench 4.1.2 for mac can answer.
- CPU Benchmark: Each CPU workload models a real-world task or application, ensuring meaningful results. These tests are complex, avoiding simple problems with straightforward memory-access patterns, and push the limits of your system.
- Compute Benchmark: Measure the compute performance of your GPU with the new Compute Benchmark. From image processing to computer vision to number crunching, Geekbench v4 mac tests your GPU using relevant and complex challenges also.
- Cross-Platform: Designed from the ground-up for cross-platform comparisons, Geekbench v4 Full version allows you to compare system performance across devices, processor architectures, and operating systems. Geekbench 4.1 supports Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, and alsd Linux.
What′s New in Geekbench 4.1.2 For Mac:
- Add native support for 64-bit Intel devices on Android.
- Report the minimum, maximum processor frequency and processor multiplier on Windows.
- Fix an issue that caused Geekbench to misreport system information on recent Samsung devices.
- Report the frequency of both the big and LITTLE cores on Android.
- Fix an issue that could prevent release notes from displaying on macOS.
- Fix an issue that caused Geekbench to misreport cache information on recent AMD processors.
|Language :||Multi (English, Chinese, French, etc).|
|Mac Platform :||Intel Cpu|
|OS Version :||Mac OS X 10.7 10.8 10.9 10.10 10.11 macOS Sierra|
|CPU Type:||X 32 Bit – X 64 bit|
|Size :||84 MB|
Download Geekbench 5.2.4 for Mac OS X full version program setup free. Geekbench 5 for macOS is a smart program specially developed for measuring the system’s performance in a few clicks.
Geekbench 5.2.4 for Mac OS X Review
Geekbench 5 for macOS is a cross-platform benchmark program that enables you to measure the system’s performance. Programmers, Gamers, Developers, Video Editors, Graphics Designers can use it for checking their system’s ability and performance. It gives you complete control to measure your processor single-core and multi-core power, for everything from checking your email to taking a picture to playing music, or all of it at once. This could be very helpful when you want to buy a system for gaming, video editing, programming, audio mastering or image processing as it empowers you to test the system’s potential in real-time.
You can also test your GPU power with support for the OpenCL, CUDA, and Metal APIs. The most glorious thing is that it allows you to compare system performance across devices, operating systems, and processor architectures as it supports Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, and Linux. Moreover, it also helps you to upload your results to the Geekbench Browser to share them with others, or to let the world know how fast your devices can go. The bottom line is that if you are looking for an easy-to-use, efficient and stable program to check the system’s potential, we highly recommend you to give Geekbench 5.2.4 a try.
Features of Geekbench 5.2.4 for Mac OS X
Download Geekbench 4 For Mac
- A cross-platform benchmark to measures system’s performance
- Excellent ability to measures processor single-core and multi-core power
- Measures performance in new application areas including Augmented Reality and Machine Learning
- Tests your system’s potential for gaming, image processing, or video editing
- Allows you to compare system performance across devices, operating systems, and processor architectures
Technical Details of Geekbench 5.2.4 for Mac
- Software Name: Geekbench 5
- Software File Name: Geekbench-5-5.2.4.dmg
- File Size: 120 MB
- Developer: Geekbench
Geekbench 4 For Macs
System Requirements for Geekbench 5.2.4 for macOS
- macOS 10.13 or later
- 200 MB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
Download Geekbench 5.2.4 for Mac Free
Geekbench 4 Macbook Air 2018
Click on the button given below to download Geekbench 5.2.4 for macOS setup free. It is a complete offline setup of Geekbench for Mac with a single click download link.