Click the Select a file button above, or drag and drop a file into the drop zone. Select the image file you want to convert to PDF. After uploading, Acrobat automatically converts the file. Sign in to download or share your converted PDF. It’s easy to turn a JPG or other image file into a PDF. One of the best alternatives to Adobe Acrobat is PDFelement. PDF Converter for Mac is a powerful 6-in-1 PDF Converter, supporting Mac users to convert PDF to Word + EPUB + Text + Image + HTML + SWF to make full use of the original PDF document and get files in different formats from PDF simply and quickly. Convert PDF to Word/EPUB/Text/Image/HTML/SWF Convert Scanned PDFs with OCR.
PDFMate PDF Converter is the best iTunes PDF converter software for Mac OS X which can convert various of PDF files to 6 popular output formats like Word, EPUB, text, image. PDF to Image Converter for Mac is a Mac OS X system oriented converter which can convert the document of PDF to variety of image formats. When using this app, you can set resolution, color depth for output image, invert the image, set page range for input PDF document, compress TIFF image by different compression methods, etc.
Mar 07,2020 • Filed to: Create PDF
Image To Pdf Converter For Mac Free
'I want to print several images, but there are some small margins on each sheet. How can I get rid of this?'
To solve such problem, you can convert image files to PDF format in order to maintain the aspect ratio as well as the graphic resolution. Here are top solutions for you to convert image to PDF easily.
Part 1: Top 6 Programs to Convert Image to PDF on Mac and Windows
Image To Pdf Converter Free Download
#1. PDFelement Pro
PDFelement Pro is the best image to PDF converter that allows you to convert image to PDF file on Mac easily. Except converting images to PDF files, you can also use this PDF converter to convert Word, PPT, Excel and other file format to PDF files. To save the time, the program also allows you to convert multiple PDF files in batch.
- Convert images including PNG, GIF, TIFF, JPG, and BMP to PDF.
- Combine multiple images into one PDF file.
- Compress large size images to PDF and keep the file quality.
- Easily edit, OCR, convert, create, secure and share PDF files.
#2. VeryPDF Image to PDF Converter for Mac
VeryPDF Image to PDF Converter for Mac is a conversion tool that can be downloaded to change image files to PDFs whether individually or together in batches. It lets the image files to be edited before being converted.
- It lets users fix descriptions for the converted PDF files.
- Users can also encrypt the converted PDFs with passwords.
- It can only convert image files.
#3. JPG to PDF Converter for Mac/Windows
JPG to PDF Converter for Mac/Windows helps you to make PDF documents from image files in a few easy steps. The image converter supports the jpg, png, tiff, bmp, gif extensions of images and it can convert multiple images very swiftly.
- It has a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- It can carry out batch conversions quite fast.
- It can only be used to convert image files.
#4. JPG to PDF Converter for Windows
JPG to PDF Converter is an easy-to-use software for the Windows PCs that can convert image files to PDFs. The PDF to image converter can convert individual files and also execute batch conversions. Though it does not support other file types for conversion the software processes conversions in a swift manner.
- It has a simple intuitive interface.
- The quality of the converted images is good.
- It automatically downloads malware that can slow down your processor.
- It can only convert jpg image files.
#5. iPubsoft JPG to PDF Converter for Mac/Windows
iPubsoft JPEG to PDF Converter for Mac is a free software that assists the conversion of image files into the PDF format. It supports the image file extensions of gif, png, tif, ico, bmp, cur, pcx, xpm, xbm, pict, pnm tga, ani etc in a simple drag-and-drop method.
- It supports batch conversions of a variety of image files.
- It also offers 'Optional Preference Customize' to fix the margins of the images before conversion.
- It only supports the conversion of image files.
- Has no significant editorial functions.
Price: $39.95 for Mac; $29.95 for Windows
#6. PDF OCR X for Mac and Windows
PDF OCR X is an application that is supported by both Mac OS X and Windows’ different versions. It is an uncomplicated utility tool that can convert image files into PDFs. It also uses the OCR technology to extract the text part from a PDF and even from an image.
- It is equipped with the advanced OCR technology.
- It supports a wide variety of image formats such as, bmp, pict, png, gif, jpeg etc. for conversion.
- It can only convert image files.
- During batch conversions its speed can fluctuate.
Price: $ 29.99
Free Pdf Converter For Mac
Part 2: Top 5 Tools to Convert Image to PDF Online for Free
#1. PDF Converter
With the help of this online, free image to PDF converter, you can convert image to PDF format within a few clicks. The PDF converting site supports the normal file types like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Images and others, and has an unlimited uploaded file size offer.
- The converted images can be directly downloaded and there is an option to provide your email address.
- The conversions are quick and easy.
- For non-members there has to be a gap of 30 minutes between two conversions.
- The limit to monthly conversion of files for non-members is 10.
Pdf Converter For Mac Reviews
This free online image to PDF converter permits you to not only convert your .jpg image files to the PDF format but also lets them make small changes to the file before convert. Install phpmyadmin mac. It only supports the .jpg image files for conversion though they do not have any limit for the uploaded file size.
- The easy interface lets you reorder or even remove the files you have converted.
- The PDF quality is high and come without watermarks.
- Only .jpg files are supported for conversion to PDF.
- The .jpg files you convert are deleted from the browser after a couple of hours so you can’t find them later.
#3. Neevia Document Converter
Neevia Document Converter is a free online site where you can convert image to PDF documents. The online image converter offers to convert other common file types like docx, doc, ppt, xls etc. and the limit of the uploaded file’s size is 2 MB.
- The converter allows users to directly download the converted PDFs.
- The converted PDFs can also be encrypted or watermarked.
Image To Pdf Converter For Mac Os
- Only images having jpg, png and tiff extensions can be converted.
- The limit on the uploaded file size is 2 MB.
#4. Convert online, free
Convert online, free is where you come to change a variety of image files to the PDF format. Though the site only supports the conversion of image files it does not impose a limit on the size of the uploaded file.
- The service is totally free and fast.
- It also allows the conversion of zipped files.
- It will only allow the conversion of jpeg, jpg, bmg, png, gif, tiff or tif images to pdf.
- Occasionally bigger image files take longer time to be converted.
Smallpdf is an image to PDF converter online service that provides a free service that converts images to PDFs in an easy manner. This online image to PDF converter also supports the conversion of Word, PowerPoint and Excel files, and has no limit on the size of uploaded files.
- The site lets users also merge and split PDFs.
- It lets the PDF to be downloaded instantly without requiring email addresses.
- It can only convert jpg images to PDFs.
- It takes time to convert multiple images to PDF.
#6. PDF Convert Online
PDF Convert Online is a bitmap image to PDF converter that works like a charm. It features the ability to create and convert PDF files. It also has a number of PDF editing functions such as compress, extracts, split and even has an OCR function. One can use this bitmap image to PDF converter online for free. So, if you are looking for the easiest BMP image to PDF converter then this PDF converter online is the right choice to go for. With simplified steps to convert BMP to PDF, you can go with bitmap image to PDF converter free download.
- Free online service or tool.
- Useful for editing and working on PDFs.
- Easy to use and one can convert to many file formats.
- Supports mobile app service for Android devices.
- The site, service or tool has got many ads.
- It’s a slow converter.
Part 3: The Easy Guide on How to Convert Image to PDF
Image To Pdf Converter online, free
To convert image to PDF easily, you need a reliable image to PDF converter like PDFelement Pro. This tool is designed to convert an image from any of the known formats (PNG, GIF, TIFF, JPG, and BMP) to PDF without quality loss. It will also give you the convenience to edit and rearrange the images to your desired position. You are allowed to make annotations, comments or watermark to your images before converting. For multiple images, you can combine them into one PDF so that you can view them just by scrolling up and down. Below step-by-step tutorial will show you how to convert an image to PDF easily and quickly.
Steps to Save Images as PDF on Mac OS X
Step 1. Import your images to the program
Run the program. Now you can go to the 'Create PDF' tab and then you will get a pop-up window. And choose the image you want from the pop-up file browser. Then click Open, your image will be opened with this program.
If you want to combine several images to PDF, you can back to the main interface to choose 'Combine PDF' tab. A pop-up dialog will appear for you to import multiple images. Click the 'Add Files' button on the top left corner of the dialog, and select the images you want to import them to the dialog. Then click 'Combine', the selected images will be added to the program.
Step 2. Start to convert image to PDF
When everything is OK, go to 'File' and click 'Save as' option, and then give a name to your file and select a directory to save the output file. Last, click 'Save' to start the conversion. The output file will be saved as PDF format.