- 18 synonyms of informant from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 10 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find another word for informant. Informant: a person who provides information about another's wrongdoing.
- Whether on Mac or iOS, Informant 5 is the best calendar app on the market. With a 30-day view that far surpasses Apple’s stock Calendar and the ability to see your events and ‘reminders’ (a.k.a. Tasks) all in one place, Informant 5 lets you easily create and execute projects with.
How do I sync between my iPhone, iPad, Watch, and Mac Pocket Informant has a powerful synchronization system that you use to sync all your events, tasks, and more across devices. We support multiple ways to sync and you can even mix and match them to your needs.
Informant for Mac is a complete planner and organizer with Calendar, Tasks, Projects, Notes, and many more tools to help you keep on top of things.
15-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be happy with your purchase! If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, we will issue a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase.
The best calendar for Mac is more than just a calendar. Informant is a complete planner and organizer with Calendar, Tasks, Projects, Notes, and many more tools to keep you on top of your busy life. Nearly infinitely customizable, Informant makes staying on schedule for due dates, events, and your commitments a walk in the park.
Enter '/Library/Containers' and press Go (Return key).d. What is onenote for mac.
- Tabbed interface lets you work w/ as many tabs as you wish
- Search options allow you to narrow or widen searches for any event, task, or note
- Rich Text Notes editors lets you record audio notes & style rich text notes to your heart’s content
- Smart Filters help your organize tasks by creating your own rule editors
- Focus View allows you to view your day at a glance
- Quick Entry makes adding tasks a breeze, w/ projects, contexts, subtasks, checklists, & multi-level subtasks all available
Details & Requirements
- Version 0.99
- Mac OS X 10.11.1 or later
- Instant digital redemption
- Redemption: must redeem within 30 days of purchase
System Information User Guide
When you open System Information, you see a system report containing detailed information about your Mac, including:
The hardware that is installed on or connected to it.
Your computer’s network connections, including the active services, its Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, and the type and speed of the network connections.
Your computer’s software, including the operating system, apps, and kernel extensions. (You can see the versions, modification dates, and locations of each software item.)
To open System Information and display the system report, click the Launchpad icon in the Dock, click Other, then click System Information.
View a system report
In the System Information app on your Mac, do one of the following:
See a longer report: Choose File > Show More Information. The report could be a few megabytes.
See a shorter report: Choose File > Show Less Information. The report includes most of the hardware and network information, but leaves out most of the software information.
Print, save, or send a system report
In the System Information app on your Mac, do any of the following:
Print a system report: Choose File > Print.
Save a system report: Choose File > Save, then enter a name and choose a destination for the report.
Send a system report to Apple: Choose File > Send to Apple. If you call Apple Support, you can assist the support technician by providing a copy of your system configuration.
View system information in About This Mac
You can view information about your Mac, including the model name, the macOS version you’re using, and more.
In the System Information app on your Mac, choose Window > About This Mac, and then click any of the following.
Overview: View the specification information about your Mac.
Displays: Get information about displays connected to your Mac.
Storage: View how much of your storage device is being used and the types of information stored. See available storage space.
Memory: View the amount of memory installed on your Mac and how many memory slots you have available for a memory upgrade. Depending on the model of your Mac, you may not have a memory pane.
Support: Get access to support resources for macOS software and Mac hardware.
Service: Check the service, support, and repair options for your Mac.
Use Activity Monitor to get information about your computer’s memory.
Informant 5 For Macos
See View memory usage.