- Feb 11, 2009
Feb 11, 2009 I found a 100% Free DVD to iPod Converter for Mac. Anyone who downloads and installs Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Converter for Mac on Feb, 2009 can use it with full version for his life. This DVD to iPod Converter for Mac is really powerful that can convert your DVDs to iPod video/audio formats on Mac and it also enables you to do many video editing. If you have DVD collections and want to rip the DVD disc to MP4 file for a common use, DVD to MP4 converter is definitely the way to go. The utility is reliable and simple to use, and lets you easily can rip a standard DVD and convert to h.264 (or mpeg-4) with AAC audio and muxed into a MP4 container.
First download, first have!
Download Aiseesoft DVD to iPod Converter for Mac:
Their Best DVD Ripper is also powerful.
Dvd Player For Mac
MP4 converter is reasonably easy to use when you want to wrap a raw h.264 stream and an mpeg-4 file in an MP4 container on your Mac and PC machine. With it, you can easily convert common videos and 1080p HD movies to MP4 format you want, such as convert FLV to MP4, MOV to MP4, WMV to MP4, MKV to MP4, etc. Conversely, you can also convert h.264/mpeg-4 files with the extension MP4 to .mov, .flv, .wmv, .mkv, .vob and other files without any issue. As a user-friendly (HD) MP4 converter for Mac and PC, it even give you profile options that you can use to convert (MP4) files to your digital devices including converting (MP4) files to iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Kindle Fire, Nexus, Galaxy S5, Note3, PS3, Xbox 360, Android smartphones, and other portable players.
MP4 converter for Mac & PC is actually pretty powerful when you want to dive into the deep end. You can manage to full control over the videos settings of your MP4 files for a better usage. For example, you may fine-tune the bit rate to change the file size, generally, the more bitrates in your video, the higher quality the image with a large file; you may tweak resolution for a better suit for your device's screen. Other options are also available such as aspect ratio, frame rate, codec and channel. You'll have to experiment with them to find the optimum setting for your MP4 video files.
MP4 converter for Mac and Windows:
for Windows for MacOS
This MP4 converter for Mac & Windows, integrating the MP4 editing functions together with (HD) mp4 conversion in one program, gives you ability to edit mp4 and other file formats. Unlike complicated movie editors such as Adobe Premier Pro, Sony Vegas, iMovie and Final Cut Pro, you don't need any special skills or advanced computer knowledge to edit MP4 videos. The program is so intuitive and simple that you can literally start editing your (MP4) files. You can use it to split and join MP4 video files, you can compress large a h.264/mpeg-4 1080p High definition MP4 file into a smaller 720p video, you can cut and remove blacks side bars and unwanted parts, you can even add visual effects to the MP4 files before conversion.
Below are 7 possible reasons why you want to convert MP4 movies or convert video to MP4 on Mac/ PC.
1. For a better compatibility. MP4 format offers an unparalleled level of compatibility in digital file sharing world. Almost all type of video players and multimedia devices support streaming MP4 files. No matter when you come across a playback issue, MP4 would be the way to go. You can consider convert the raw video stream into a more efficient MP4 container. Especially when you're working in both Mac OS X and Windows OS, things often involved in converting between formats such as Windows WMV to Mac MP4.
2. The audio file wrapped in MP4 file doesn't work in a certain player. Given that Xbox 360 only play H.264 or MPEG-4 file with AAC-LC two-channel sound, if you have a MP4 video encoded with AAC 5.1ch audio, obviously, you couldn't play it on Xbox 360 keeping surround sound. Not all files will play on the Xbox even when the file is in MP4 format. The Xbox has a pretty strict list of what type of H.264 or MPEG-4 file it will accepts. Strategy games for mac os x. You will have to convert the audio to AAC-LC 2ch with MP4 container, or encode to another Dolby Digital 2 channel and 5.1 channel MP3 audio with extension of AVI to retain the full surround sound.
3. Downgrade the file resolution from full HD 1920p x 1080p to HD 1280p x 720p. You may use a Mac HD MP4 converter to compress 1080p h.264 mp4 video to a smaller 720p or 480p h.264 mp4 encoded video to playback properly on an old computer, or a multimedia player that only accepts videos with low resolution.
4. Just get the audio tracks. Even if have a bunch of playable MP4 video files, you sometimes need the audio portion of the MP4 files to be converted to another audio sound or just listen onto the audio player.
5. Convert MP4 for format-targeted player. One of examples is Divx DVD player. Divx video is always wrapped in an AVI container which DivX DVD player will read well, so even if the source is H.264 or MPEG-4 mp4 video, you are in need to convert MP4 to AVI format to be compatible with a DivX DVD player. Such kinds of cases also happen in MP4 to QuickTime MOV, WMV, MKV, MPEG-2 and more.
6. Upload MP4 files online. It is no doubt that you can upload a full quality h.264 MP4 files onto streaming sites like YouTube, but this may take a long time as YouTube need to re-encode the mp4 file to a smaller size before post on YouTube, and the quality is terrible. Instead, you can transfer the MP4 to FLV which YouTube use as default video format on your local computer.
7. Edit the MP4 videos. No matter how skilled you are at using a camera to record moments, you'll probably want to edit the raw MP4 footage to get a better- looking. Whether you want to cut the video into small parts, apply special effects, remove the black bars, the MP4 converter has many video enhancement options.
MP4 Video Converter - Convert MP4 files on Mac OS X and Windows OS
Quick Link: MP4 video converter for Mac, and MP4 video converter for Windows.
(See download link above)
Steps about using MP4 converter to convert files
Converter Dvd Mac
1. Load mp4s or other source files to the program, the program handle various types of input video format.
2. Set output to MP4 or another format you like
3. Start video to mp4 (or mp4 to video) conversion in Mac and PC machine
MP4 Converter - Convert MPEG-4 and H.264 files and burn to DVD
I need a piece of program that can help me convert a H.264 AVC encoded mp4 movie onto DVD for Mac. I got some of MP4 files off YouTube and other YouTube-like website, now I want to put on a DVD-R disk. I download a free DVD burning tool, but I always get an error when it starts to encode. Any idear?
For those who want to convert mp4 files and burn to DVD disc, you can go and get a copy of DVD Creator. The software allows you to converts and burns MP4 files to DVD disc that is compatible to play with most portable or home DVD players. It supports DVD 5, DVD 9, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM.
Quick Link: DVD Creator for Windows, and DVD Creator for Mac.
for Windows for MacOS
MP4 Converter - Rip DVDs and convert to MPEG-4 or H.264 video on Mac / Windows
What is the easiest way to rip a store-bought DVD? I want to convert one of my DVDs into .MP4 format and store on my iMac HDD. So I can drop it into iTunes any sync with my iPod. Is there a program or software out there that I can use to convert my DVD? - Corrine
If you have DVD collections and want to rip the DVD disc to MP4 file for a common use, DVD to MP4 converter is definitely the way to go. The utility is reliable and simple to use, and lets you easily can rip a standard DVD and convert to h.264 (or mpeg-4) with AAC audio and muxed into a MP4 container. It has profile options to rip DVDs for many devices including iPhone, iPad, PS3, Xbox360, Android phones and personal media players. Besides, the ripper allows users to control over the output parameters easily. And the PC-based version supports the newest NVIDIA CUDA, Intel Quick Sync, multi-core CPUs and batch conversion to increase speed.
Quick Link: DVD Ripper for Windows, and DVD Ripper for Mac.
for Windows for MacOS
What's MP4 Container File
MP4 is the file extension for the MPEG-4 container format containing video encoded with a number of different codecs. More commonly known as MPEG-4 AVC (Advanced Video Coding), it can contain all kinds of multi-media content - like audio, video, 2D and 3D graphics, and animated avatars, besides user interactivity features. The MPEG-4 characterizes the storage of audio, scenes (described by the scene language BIFS), and other multi-media content using the ISO Base Media File Format. The MP4 container format is also used by iTunes, and with iPods and Play Station Potable (PSP), thus making the format even more widely used.