Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed
|Windows||March 28, 2000|
|Series||Need for Speed|
|⤏ Go to series page|
|The Need for Speed||1994|
|Need for Speed II||1997|
|Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (series)|
|Need for Speed: High Stakes||1999|
|Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed||2000|
|Need for Speed: Underground (series)|
|Need for Speed: Most Wanted (series)|
|Need for Speed: Carbon||2006|
|Need for Speed: ProStreet||2007|
|Need for Speed: Undercover||2008|
|Need for Speed: Shift (series)|
|Need for Speed: World||2010|
|Need for Speed: The Run||2011|
|Need for Speed Rivals||2013|
|Need for Speed (2016)||2016|
|Need for Speed Payback||2017|
|Need for Speed: Edge||2017|
|Need for Speed Heat||2019|
- 38 Games Like Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed for Mac OS X Game Cupid 38 Games Like Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed for Mac You've pushed yourself to the edge - now drive over it! Need for Speed Porsche 2000 lets you experience the adrenaline rush of high-speed driving with 74 different Porsche models dating from 1948 to 2000.
- NFS 5 for PC Game Patch Version Porsche Unleashed No Repack RIP Game PC PS Download Torrent Mirror Direct link Download Game Uploaded etc Porsche Unleashed Free NFS PS No Compress. Porsche Unleashed PC Requirements: OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 Processor: Pentium4 2.4GHz, Core2Duo 2.6GHz or better Memory: 2 GB for Windows Vista & Windows 7.
- Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed, released as Need for Speed: Porsche 2000 in Europe, is a racing video game released in 2000. It is the fifth installment in the Need for Speed series. Unlike other NFS titles, Porsche Unleashed centers on racing Porsche sports cars, with models ranging from 1950 to 2000.
- 2Essential improvements
- 3Game data
- 4Video settings
- 8Issues unresolved
- 9Issues fixed
- 10Other information
Spread the love Want to save this game for later?Know someone who might like this game? It is the first sequel to Midnight Club: Street Racing. VLC media player is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg.) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. Want to save this game for later?Know someone who might. Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed (2000) Main article: Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed Porsche Unleashed (North America and Latin America title), Porsche 2000 (European and Australian title) or simply Porsche (in Germany) is different from the previous versions, because it featured only Porsches.
- SafeDisc retail DRM no longer functions properly on Windows Vista and later (see Availability for affected versions).
- Released as Need for Speed: Porsche 2000 outside North America.
- The game is unplayable without patches on new systems. See NFS5 Essentials.
- Need for Speed Wiki
|Retail ||SafeDiscDRM[Note 1]|
- SafeDisc retail DRM no longer functions properly on Windows Vista and later (see above for affected versions).
Need For Speed V - Porsche Unleashed Patch
- Adds support for external 3rash API renderers (DirectX Glide and OpenGL), implements proper widescreen support with correct FOV, etc.
- NFS5 Essentials is essential to play the game on new systems. It also adds the 4 official downloadable cars and enhances graphics.
- Remember to install NFS5 Essentialsafter installing the game
Skip intro videos
|Delete/rename video files|
Delete, move or rename the following files: Video editor for mac reviews.
Configuration file(s) location
|Windows ||<path-to-game>SaveData[Note 2]|
- Configuration is stored in each individual profile
Save game data location
|Windows ||<path-to-game>SaveData[Note 2]|
|Widescreen resolution|| Use Felix Krull's Widescreen Fix or Verok's NFSV Patch.|
|Multi-monitor|| Use Felix Krull's Widescreen Fix.|
|Ultra-widescreen|| Use Felix Krull's Widescreen Fix.|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||See Windowed.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||Force in the graphics card control panel.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|120+ FPS||Menu FPS unlocked; race FPS locked at about ~93 fps.|
|Use Verok's NFSV Patch|
|Force windowed|
- Download and run DxWnd.
- Click on File, then Import.
Need for Speed 5 Porsche Unleashed.dxw from the
- Set the path to
- Set the window position and size.
- Set Desktop for borderless fullscreen windowed.
- Click OK, then File and Save.
|Force windowed (using dgVoodoo2)|
- Download and extract dgVoodoo.
- Open the
MS folder and copy the contents to the installation folder.
- Click on 'Add' and choose the installation folder.
- Enable 'Enumerate refresh rates'
- Set it to 'Windowed'
- Uncheck 'Capture mouse' (Alt+Tab doesn't work most of the time, so double-clicking out of game's window is the only way to switch apps)
- Check 'Center App window' (optional)
- Go to the DirectX tab.
- Set the resolution from the list
- Disable 'dgVoodoo Watermark'
- Uncheck 'Application controlled fullscreen/windowed state'
- Click OK.
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion||Mouse is not used during gameplay.|
|Controller support||Any DirectInput controller.|
|Full controller support|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Haptic feedback||DirectInput controllers only.|
|Separate volume controls|
|Mute on focus lost|
|LAN play||8 |
|Online play||8 |
Slow-down when using a controller
- When using a controller, frame-rate may drop significantly in main-menu.
Analog inputs do not function on newer versions of Windows
- On Windows 8 and higher, USB controller (wheel and gamepad) analog inputs register according to the options menu, but will not function in-game as the default controller cannot be set.
- A temporary workaround involves plugging the controller to a USB 2.0 slot and other peripherals into a USB 3.0 or higher slot.
This is due to how the game treats device priorities, relocating the controller to the top of the default controller list. This ceases to work on the next PC start-up,locking the steering to the left and disabling all controller input except for Acceleration.
Custom bindgings doesn't work in the game
- Changing acceleration and brake to A/Z results in no reaction on key pressing during the race.
Low FPS on modern systems or Crash after click RACE
|(DirectX 10.1+) Use dgVoodoo wrapper|
- Download newest dgVoodoo 2.
- Extract it and place it in a convenient place.
dgVoodooSetup.exe and configure it.
- Select Virtual 3D Accelerated Card under Videocard and set its RAM to 65536 kB.
- Click Apply and OK.
- Now go to
MS folder in dgVoodoo's directory and copy
- Go to the
<path-to-game> and paste the files in there.
- In case of white textures bug, use version dgVoodoo 2.53. In configurator>DirectX set fast memory access, and 1024MB in case of FPS issues.
Low textures in cockpit view
Running game in vista (no service pack) + administrator compatibility should do the trick.
Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed Mac Os X
(Fan Patch) Game crashes when entering menu
|Remove save files|
- Go to the save game data location.
- Remove all the files in the folder.
- Start a game.
Missing file: mrbupd.dll
|Copy mrbupd.dll from the CD|
- Go to the root folder of the CD.
Unable to open file install.txt
|Copy install.txt from the CD|
- Go to the root folder of the CD.
|Add EmulateHeap|
- Go to nGlide compatibility page.
- Find Need For Speed 5: Porsche Unleashed on the list and download a fix for it.
- Extract the fix and run
PatchInstall.bat to apply the EmulateHeap attribute.
- Do not run
nfs5.reg unless using the nGlide wrapper for this game.
|Use Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed Widescreen Fix|
|Turn off Lens flare|
- In game, go to Options.
- Go to Graphics tab and go to Advanced Settings.
- Turn off Lens flare.
- If turning off Lens Flare doesn't do the trick, turn off the rear view mirror as well (F6 in race).
|Replace the skybox file|
- Go to
- Make a copy of
Forest.bin and name that copy
Need For Speed Porsche Unleashed Mac Osx
|Operating system (OS)||95, 98||95, 98|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Pentium MMX 200 MHz ||Intel Pentium 300 MHz|
|System memory (RAM)||32 MB||64 MB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||150 MB||625 MB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Direct3D compatible |
4 MB of VRAM
|Direct3D compatible |
8 MB of VRAM
Nfs Porsche Unleashed Download
- ↑SafeDisc retail DRMdoes not work on Windows 10 and is disabled by default on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 when the KB3086255 update is installed.
- ↑ 2.02.1When running this game without elevated privileges (Run as administrator option), write operations against a location below
%WINDIR% might be redirected to
%LOCALAPPDATA%VirtualStore on Windows Vista and later (more details).
- ↑Not Loading in Windows 10; this will break thousands of - Microsoft Community - last accessed on 2017-01-16
- ↑Microsoft - MS15-097: Description of the security update for the graphics component in Windows: September 8, 2015 - last accessed on 2018-02-16