Whether you use SketchUp for Web on a computer or Chromebook, your device needs mouse and keyboard input.
You can use SketchUp for Web on most internet-connected computers via a recommended browser (Chrome 59+ or Firefox 52+).
- Everyone who’s set foot inside a design studio knows what VRAY is. What many of us design.
- A 3D rendering tool for Sketchup that uses cloud computing in its workflow. You now have access to unlimited computing power to bring the most resource-intensive creations to life, within a short period. The render engine allows you to buy a full license, or one that you.
- SketchUp Render Farm RebusFarm is your render farm for Trimble SketchUp. RebusFarm is the leading SketchUp Render Farm. Our RebusFarm 3.0 Software enables you to immediately connect to our render cloud with thousands of nodes that enable you to get your renderings done in no time and at a low price.
Free download V-Ray for SketchUp V-Ray for SketchUp for Mac OS X. V-Ray for SketchUp provides designers with faster rendering, better lighting tools, and the. View the render result directly in the SketchUp viewport. Render Elements. Choose from many unique beauty, utility and matte passes to give you more control over your rendered images in compositing. Powerful and scalable distributed rendering system that's simple and fast. Get an extra speed boost with V-Ray Render nodes.
To use SketchUp for Web on a Chromebook, your Chromebook needs to meet the minimum specifications. However, the minimum requirements don't offer the best experience using SketchUp for Web on a Chromebook. Ideally, your Chromebook meets the following recommended specifications.
|Minimum Specifications||Recommended Specifications|
|2.1+ GHz Intel processor||2.8+ GHz Intel processor|
|4GB RAM||8GB+ RAM|
|700MB of available hard-disk space||At least 1GB of available hard-disk space|
|Intel HD integrated graphics card with at least 512MB video memory||Discrete Graphics card such as AMD Radeon R9 M37X 2048 MB|
We recommend choosing the largest available offering of RAM for any listed Chromebook. 4GB is strongly preferable to 2GB.
SketchUp for Web supports Retina (high DPI) displays.
Like many computer programs, SketchUp requires certain hardware and software specifications in order to install and run. These are basic requirements, though, so you may want to use our recommended suggestions to improve performance.
Eset nod32 for mac review. Protect your Mac with precise and powerful virus protection now. Try now for free. Internet security and antivirus for macOS. Compare ESET's products for macOS devices. ESET Cyber Security Pro. Advanced protection. Provides proactive protection against all types of online and offline threats, and prevents malware spreading to other users. ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Mac brings the protection of ESETNOD32 Antivirus that Windows users have trusted in and depended on: the smart proactive detection. Fast and powerful antivirus for your Mac Reliable protection without slowdowns ESET Cyber Security is light on your computer's resources so you can enjoy watching videos or looking at photos without interruptions. Download 30-days free trial. ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Mac Delivers complete protection whilst utilizing low system demands. MAC macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and higher. WINDOWS Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7 with SP1 and latest KB updates installed. ANDROID Android 4.0 and higher. (.ESTV AndroidTV 7.0 and higher). LINUX Debian, RedHat, Ubuntu, OpenSuSe, Fedora, Mandriva and a majority of RPM and DEB distributions.Windows 10, Windows 8+ and Windows 7+
SketchUp requires a 64-bit version of Windows. Also, to install SketchUp, Windows 8.1 must be current with Windows Update.Boot Camp, VMWare, and Parallels are not supported environments.
- An internet connection is required to install and authorize SketchUp and to use some of the features.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher.
- SketchUp Pro requires .NET Framework version 4.5.2. For more information about the .NET framework, click here.
- Recommended hardware
- 2+ GHz processor
- 8+ GB RAM
- 700MB of available hard-disk space
- 3D class video card with 1 GB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL 3.1 or higher and is up to date. SketchUp's performance relies heavily on the graphics card driver and its ability to support OpenGL 3.1 or higher. To test your graphics card's compatibility, please download and run the SketchUp Checkup application. Historically, people have seen problems with Intel-based cards with SketchUp. We don't recommend using these graphics cards with SketchUp at this time.
- 3-button, scroll-wheel mouse.
- Minimum hardware
- 1 GHz processor
- 4GB RAM
- 500MB of free hard-disk space
- 3D class video card with 512 MB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL 3.1 or higher and is up to date.
Boot Camp, VMWare, and Parallels are not supported environments.
- An internet connection is required to authorize SketchUp and to use some of the features.
- QuickTime 5.0 and web browser for multimedia tutorials.
- Recommended hardware
- 2.1+ GHz processor
- 8GB RAM
- 700MB of available hard-disk space Alert: Please be aware, SketchUp is unable to support case sensitive hard drives with our installation. If you use a case sensitive hard drive you'll experience crashes at launch which cannot be resolved.
- 3D class video card with 1 GB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL version 3.1 or higher and is up to date.
- 3-button, scroll-wheel mouse
- Minimum hardware
- 2.1+ GHz Intel™ processor
- 4GB RAM
- 500MB of available hard-disk space.
- 3D class video card with 512 MB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL version 3.1 or higher and up to date.
- 3-button, scroll-wheel mouse.
Render For Sketchup 2018Compatibility Changes
With the release of SketchUp 2020 we've removed support for Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra). When signing into web features such as the Warehouses you'll be taken to an external browser to complete the signin process.
With the release of SketchUp 2019 we've removed support for Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan). You need to sign in with a Trimble ID to access the SketchUp Pro 2019 subscription or to participate in a Free Trial. SketchUp Desktop 2019 Classic licenses do not require a sign-in.
With the release of SketchUp 2018 we've removed support for Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite). There is no longer a SketchUp Make for download, our free version of SketchUp is called SketchUp Free and available in all modern web browsers.
With the release of SketchUp 2017, we've removed support for 32-bit operating systems, OpenGL 2.0, and software rendering of models (as opposed to hardware acceleration). We also removed support for OS X 10.9 (Mavericks.)
With the release of SketchUp 2016 we’ve removed support for OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and earlier.
With the release of SketchUp 2015 we’ve removed support for Windows Vista, Windows XP and OS X 10.7 (Lion) and earlier. SketchUp 2015 and earlier isn't supported on Mac OS X Sierra, but is supported on Mac OS X Mountain Lion, Mavericks, and Yosemite. Additionally you must have Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or greater.
No System requirement changes were made.
With the release of SketchUp 2013 we reduced the level of support we can offer for Windows XP and removed support for OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and earlier.
With the release of SketchUp 8 we removed support for OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and earlier.
With the release of SketchUp 7 we removed support for Windows 2000 and earlier.
High DPI Support
SketchUp is DPI aware and can adjust the sizes of Icons and drawing elements so they are sized correctly for High DPI screens. Icons are sized when SketchUp starts up. If you adjust your DPI or scaling (Microsoft Windows – but only up to 150%) you will need to restart SketchUp to see correctly sized Icons and drawing elements.
Mac OS X 10.12 (Mojave)
SketchUp 2018 has a known issue that leads to a one-time crash of SketchUp 2018 on MacOS Mojave in the first 10-15 minutes (or so).
Thea Render For Sketchup Mac
Windows Vista and older
These versions of Windows are no longer supported.
Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra) and older
These versions of OS X are no longer supported.
A Linux version of SketchUp isn't available at this time. However, you may be interested to see how others have had success running SketchUp on Linux using Wine.
At this time, SketchUp doesn't support operation in a virtualized environments such as VMWare or Citrix.
Per the SketchUp Pro License in section 1.1:
You may not use or host the Software in a virtual server environment.
Neither Boot Camp, VMWare nor Parallels are supported environments.
Remote Desktop Connections
Due to hardware restrictions in shared environments we can't reliably predict how SketchUp will perform. At this time SketchUp is not supported via a Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) on any platform.