SPSS for Mac offers detailed analysis options to look deeper into your data and spot trends that you might not have noticed. You can test out hundreds of different variables on your data to see how figures or performance would change under different circumstances, while the app contains multiple advanced features that will allow you get the max from your data. Use IBM SPSS Statistics to solve business and research problems by means of ad hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, geospatial analysis, and predictive analytics. 6- or 12-month rental licenses available to verified students and faculty. Available for Windows and Mac. $39.95 USD – Students Save 97%. $259.99 USD – Faculty Save 78%.
This page provides instructions on how to install IBM SPSS Statistics on a computer running Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), or Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra).
- Install the IBM SPSS Statistics file you downloaded from software.usc.edu/spss.
- Double-click the SPSS Statistics Installer icon on your desktop.
- You may need to authorize the installer. Enter your computer’s login name and password and then click Install Helper to authorize the installer.
- On the IBM SPSS Statistics screen, click OK.
- On the IBM SPSS Statistics – Introduction screen, click Next.
- On the IBM SPSS Statistics – Software License Agreement screen, select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next.
- On the IBM SPSS Statistics – Install Python Essentials screen, under Install IBM SPSS Statistics – Essentials for Python, select Yes. Click Next to continue to the next screen.
- The following license agreement screen will appear. Select I accept these terms of the License Agreement and click Next to continue with the installation.
- The IBM SPSS Statistics – License Agreement for Essentials for Python screen will appear , select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next to continue the installation.
- On the IBM SPSS Statistics – Choose Install Folder screen, choose the location where you would like to install SPSS. Click Next.
- On the IBM SPSS Statistics – Pre-Installation Summary screen, click Install.
- SPSS will now install. This process takes approximately 2-5 minutes.
- The IBM SPSS Statistics – Install Complete screen will appear, click Done to finish the installation process and launch IBM SPSS Statistics.
- When you launch IBM SPSS Statistics for the first time, you will see the following screen. Click License Product to enter the license key you received from ITS and authorize your copy of IBM SPSS Statistics. NOTE: You must be connected to the Internet to successfully complete the authorization process.
- The License Status screen will appear. Click Next.
- On the Product Authorization screen, choose Authorized user license (I purchased a single copy of the product). and then click Next.
- On the Enter Codes screen, enter your authorization code. When purchased your software from ITS, you should have received an email with this authorization code.
- Once the authorization process is complete on the Internet Authorization Status screen, click Next.
- On the Licensing Completed screen, click Finish to complete the installation.
NOTE: ITS suggests you open IBM SPSS Statistics once the installation and authorization has finished to ensure that the software has installed correctly.
Topics Map > Self Help/Limited Support
Topics Map > DoIT Help Desk
Spss 20 For Mac
This document explains how to update the license code on an existing Installation of IBM SPSS Statistics software for both Mac and Windows.
|NOTE: These products are not supported by the Help Desk. This document is provided for self help purposes only. Please contact the manufacturer or system developer for help.|
- Start the IBM SPSS License Authorization Wizard:
- In the Start menu, select All Programs.
- In your list of programs, you will see a folder called either SPSS or IBM SPSS Statistics. Open that folder.
- In that folder, you will see a program called either SPSS License Authorization Wizard or IBM SPSS Statistics License Authorization Wizard.
- Right-click the License Authorization Wizard icon, and select Run As Administrator.
- Log in to a Windows user account with full Administrator access rights. (If you do not have a Windows user account with full Administrator rights, please see your local system administrator or technical support provider.)
- The License Authorization Wizard should then launch.
Mac OS X:
- In your Applications folder, you should see either an IBM folder or an SPSS folder. Open that folder.
- Inside that folder should be a folder called either SPSS ,19, 20, 21, or 22 (depending on your specific version). Open that folder.
- You should see an application called License Authorization Wizard. Double-click that program.
- The License Authorization Wizard should then launch.
The wizard should display the License Status window, which shows the authorization status for all detected SPSS components. Click Next.
On the Product Authorization window, select the button next to License my product now. Click Next.
Enter the authorization code you received in your SPSS order confirmation, then click Next.
Hp laserjet 1020 driver for mac os x. If successful, the installer should report 'Successfully processed all codes.' Click Next.
Click Finish. You have now completed the installation and license the authorization of your new SPSS software.
Download Spss 20 For Mac
A note about older versions of SPSS: IBM no longer supports versions of SPSS earlier than version 19, and is not releasing product codes for them. If you are using an older version of SPSS, you must upgrade to version 19 or later.